Centerville High School
The OI Sports Performance Enhancement Program is brought to you by Orthopedic Institute. It is designed to give the athlete gains in their power, agility, speed, and strength; four key pillars of athleticism. Additionally, we can reduce the risk of injury by combining improved flexibility, mobility, strength, stability and overall movement efficiency. This program is overseen by Athletic Trainers and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists from Orthopedic Institute.
Who: Males and Females going into grades 7-12.
When: June 6 – July 28, 2022
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- July 1st – July 7th NO training (classified as dead week via SDHSAA)
- 6:00 AM – 7:30 AM - High School Group I
- 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM – Middle School Group
- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM – High School Group II (Group Depending on Registration #’s)
Where: The speed & agility training portion will be performed on the grass area outside of the gym (gymnasium during inclement weather); Strength training will be performed in the Centerville HS weight room.
Cost: $250 plus 6.5% sales tax, includes 21 training sessions.
- Are you registering more than one family member this summer? Give OI Performance a call to take advantage of our Family Discount! Discount includes: $10 off per number of athletes registering. (Ex. 2 siblings = $20 off each program, 3 siblings = $30 off each program)
* * Participation WILL NOT be allowed until registration/waiver and payment are received.* *
Questions please contact Allie Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (605) 271-7130.